Everyone makes mistakes!
You’re only human and humans make mistakes.
If you are not making mistakes, you are not learning something new.
I created this English Activation Pack to help you avoid 35 common mistakes in English.
The 35 Common Mistakes are here:
|Choice 1||Choice 2|
|Look, it rains.||Look, it's raining.|
|Everybody were late.||Everybody was late.|
|He never listens to me.||He never listens me.|
|I am cold. Can we turn on the heating?||I have cold. Can we turn on the heating?|
|I can drive a car.||I can to drive a car.|
|I don't believe you.||I'm not believing you.|
|I drove there without to stop.||I drove there without stopping.|
|I have made a mistake.||I have done a mistake.|
|I have seen Tom yesterday.||I saw Tom yesterday.|
|I haven't got some free time tomorrow.||I haven't got any free time tomorrow.|
|I like swimming very much.||I like very much swimming.|
|I looked but I didn't see nothing.||I looked but I didn't see anything.|
|I must see the doctor yesterday.||I had to see the doctor yesterday.|
|I want go home.||I want to go home.|
|I was born in London.||I am born in London.|
|I'll give you my address.||I'll give to you my address.|
|I'll phone you when I arrive.||I'll phone you when I will arrive.|
|I'm no asleep.||I'm not asleep.|
|I'm waiting since five o'clock.||I've been waiting since five o'clock.|
|Is ready my new car?||Is my new car ready?|
|It is hotter today.||It is more hot today.|
|It's often raining here.||It often rains here.|
|It's too hot in here.||It's too much hot in here.|
|My brother is 12.||My brother has 12 years.|
|My brother is policeman.||My brother is a policeman.|
|The life is difficult.||Life is difficult.|
|The man who lives here is French.||The man which lives here is French.|
|The people in this city are very friendly.||The people in this city is very friendly.|
|They came here for study English.||They came here to study English.|
|This food isn't hot enough.||This food isn't enough hot.|
|We went to the seaside on Tuesday.||We went at the seaside on Tuesday.|
|When I was 20 I was smoking.||When I was 20 I smoked.|
|Where I can buy stamps?||Where can I buy stamps?|
|Where is station?||Where is the station?|
|You speak a very good English.||You speak very good English.|
Can you avoid all 35 of these common English mistakes?
The correct choices are revealed in the English Activation Pack which you can access as part of your Britlish Library membership.
You can have full access to the entire Britlish Library today.
Become a Britlisher!
Sign Up Today for Your Free Welcome Pack of English Learning Material
Sign up as our 2,566th Britlisher and all of this FREE material will be yours:
- Free Pronunciation Activation Pack – To see how you can quickly improve your pronunciation
- Irregular English Verbs Activator – Activate 170 Irregular English Verbs
- The Pig – Poem to help you with the rhythm of English
- Daffodils – A poem to help you with the rhythm of English
- Sheeple – Exclusive Britlish Material to help you learn vocabulary
- Down in the Dumps – A comic to help learn some idioms
- A Child’s History of England Part 1 – Listen to Richard reading Chapter 1
- A Child’s History of England Part 2 – Listen to Richard reading Chapter 2
- Level Tests – 5 Flash-based level tests to test your level of English from A1 Elementary to C2 Proficient
- Up To – Study pack to go with the video English lesson
- On – Study pack to go with the video English lesson
- Under – Study pack to go with the video English lesson
- Farm Animals – Study pack to go with the video English lesson
- Much Choice Many Choices – Study pack to go with the video English lesson
- Fuzzy the Bear – Study pack to go with the video English lesson
- How to Be Happy – A Flash-based exercise in happiness
Britlishers also receive the Britlish Newsletter with news about new innovative English material posted every week on Britlish.