This material is free for all Britlishers. If you are not a Britlisher yet, get a free account and lots of free English language learning material today.
My video English lessons, like this one, Sheeple, are a great way to improve your English, but by their very nature they are passive. You don’t have to do more than watch them. Perhaps you can take notes, but that’s about it.
I wanted to produce something that was more active, because active learning is more effective than passive learning.
The best way I could think of to make the video English lessons active was to create exclusive material to go with the video.
The exclusive material is available only at Britlish.com.
In the exclusive package you will find:
- A full transcript of the video in both Latin alphabet and phonetic script.
- Explanations of the new vocabulary in the video along with examples of usage.
- Each explanation also has an audio file where you can hear me pronounce all the words.
- A crossword puzzle of the most important vocabulary which you can print out or complete online.
- A completely unrelated but unique desktop wallpaper of my latest fractal artwork.
You can buy the exclusive material for the price you want to pay, but why would you want to?
Well, these video English lessons take a lot of time, money and effort to produce, and YouTube ad revenue has fallen dramatically over the years. To continue to meet the costs of producing these videos, I need your support.
Become a Britlisher!
Register for a free account and get a huge welcome pack of free English learning material added to your account instantly and without obligation.